Mental health is a positive term about wellbeing and happiness. The theme this year is “Good friends help us bounce back”.
The Library, Museum, Gallery is offering two Mental Health information sessions: Friday 15 October from 10-11 am for Mandarin speakers and Monday 25 October from 10-11 am for Arabic speakers – at Hurstville City Library – Miles Franklin Room. Call: 9330.6142 to book.
Some simple things to do when stressed:
- Take a deep relaxing breath
- Go for a walk with a friend
- Go to a funny movie and laugh
- Take a relaxing bath
- Surround yourself with people you enjoy
- Get enough sleep
- Eat healthy food
- Take time to do things you enjoy
How do your friends help you feel better when you’re down?