Hurstville Library Museum & Gallery are jumping on the #bookface bandwagon!
To celebrate Hurstville Library’s 50th birthday and the 75thanniversary of the Library Act, we want you to show us your bookface.
What is a bookface you ask? Put very simply, it involves you finding a cover of a book that in some alternate universe, could replace your face. The more creative, the better!
To get involved, take a photo of you and your bookface and post it to Instagram or Twitter. Use the hashtag #bookface and tag @hurstvillelmg so we can what you come up with.
Hurstville LMG will share the ones that made us smile on our social media sites – so get posting!
Need some inspiration? Take a look at some of the examples Hurstville Library staff had too much fun taking below.
Hint: Come in to Hurstville Library and have a look through our biography section. There’s lots of famous faces that could be your #bookface!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Hurstville Library Museum & Gallery of 12-22 Dora Street, Hurstville NSW 2220 (“Promoter”).
2. To post a submission, entrants must use the hashtag #bookface and tag @hurstvillelmg
3. By posting a submission to Hurstville Library Museum & Gallery’s Instagram or Twitter account, entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their submission on the Promoter’s and Hurstville City Council’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s websites (http://lmg.hurstville.nsw.gov.au; www.hurstville.nsw.gov.au ) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
4. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this promotional event, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
5. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion.
6. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram or Twitter.